Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hi, everyone! It’s Top Ten Tuesday and I’m ready to jump into this week’s topic; it’s about all those books set outside the U.S.! It’s interesting to think about because a lot of the books I read are set in the U.S., but I also make it a priority to read books set in other places. Here are some of the books I’ve read that are set outside the U.S.:
1. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking (Canada)
2. Secrets of the Henna Girl by Sufiya Ahmed (Pakistan)
3. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta (Australia)
4. Ten Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-Fattah (Australia)
5. Kissing in Italian by Lauren Henderson (Italy)
6. City of Masks by Mary Hoffman (England and alternate-reality Italy)
7. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong (Canada)
8. Me and the Blondes by Teresa Toten (Canada)
9. Lucy and Linh by Alice Pung (Australia)
10. Die for Me by Amy Plum (France)
Well, that’s it for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. Have you read any of these books? And what books are on your TTT this week? I’d love to hear about them! Just leave a link to it, as well as any comments or questions you might have, in the Comments section below. Thanks for reading!