Many thanks to bibliomad
for nominating me! You should all check out her blog after reading this; you won’t regret it! 😉
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions you were given.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten other blogs.
1. What is the most popular book that you hate? Why do you hate it? Do you know anyone with the same opinion?
That book would be Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I remember looking forward to reading it so much that by the time I got around to it, I was seriously pissed at how it went down. I felt like I never met a worse protagonist, and to this day, I’m still pissed whenever I think about that girl. I don’t know anyone with the same opinion except for people on Goodreads, whose reviews I’ve read to know that I’m not alone.
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
At first, I thought Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, since I read it so many times. But then I thought, “why would I want to read the penultimate of a book forever? That’s like validating The Night World series lack of an ending.” For now, I would say Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, just because I like how Juliette grew in that novel (as well as the plot).
3. Reading or writing?
I’d rather be reading. And I have the button to prove it! 😀
4. What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it?
I’m currently reading The Secret Fire by C.J Daughtery and Carina Rozenfeld and I’m loving it!
5. Play Kiss Marry Kill with the 3 main characters from the last book you read.
The last book I read was The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak, so I’d say I kiss Landon, marry Zak and kill Clayton. In the book, Landon was barely there, Zak is really sweet, and I was just beyond annoyed by Clayton’s antics.
6. What book do you really wish was a movie/TV series?
I’m not really a fan of adaptations, seeing as some of them just don’t get it right. But I am interested to see what ABC will do with Shadowhunters. 😉
7. Are you for or against eReaders?
Seeing as I have one, I wouldn’t say I’m against eReaders; I’m just for physical copies more.
8. Do you reread books? If so, which book would you like to reread next? If not, why not?
Yeah, I reread books, if I really liked them and couldn’t remember how it all went down. I’m planning on reading Eternal by C.C. Hunter next, so I can be ready for Unspoken (if I have the time)!
9. Can you remember the first book you ever read? What was it?
Nope, not a clue. The farthest I could go back in memory in regards to that is third grade reading Harry Potter, but I’m sure I’ve read before that if Reading Logs were any indication. 😉
Amy Couttas (bookenthral)
Only True Magic
Here are my questions:
- If you were given the chance to spend 1 hour in a library full of ARCs, what would you do?
- Do you have a favourite genre? If so, what is it?
- Do you prefer borrowing books from the library or buying your own?
- How old were you when you started reading?
- Is there a book/series you regret reading? Why or why not?
- You have the choice of spending money on lunch or your ultimate TBR book that you just noticed came out two days early. Which one would you choose?
- What is your favourite classic (if you have one)?
- Name a book you have experienced cover lust over.
- What Team(s) are you on? This applies to any character(s) of any book series.
- In most scenarios, are you the recommender or the recommendee? Or is it a mixture of both?
Thanks for reading!