Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let all the Canadian writers who follow this blog know that Toronto Prose Mill is accepting short stories for its second issue. Toronto Prose Mill is a literary journal dedicated to publishing short stories by Canadian writers.
Please send all submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st at 11:59 pm, and ensure that they meet the criteria below:
– Stories can be submitted in the ‘Submission’ field by copying and pasting, as a Google Doc link, or sent by email to email@example.com so long as authors’ names do not appear anywhere in the document, including the file name *WARNING copy and pasting will alter the formatting of the story
– Each story can be up to 8,000 words in length; there is no minimum word count
– Works must not have been previously published
– Works must be written by the individual(s) submitting the piece(s) for consideration
– Co-authored works must be accompanied by all authors’ approval in order for such submissions to be considered for publication
– Submission forms are confidential and will only be viewed by the Toronto Prose Mill team
If there are any questions or concerns about the submission form please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, for further information about Toronto Prose Mill, feel free to check out its site!
Have a nice day, everyone!