Hey, wonderful readers! It’s time for another #ARCstravaganza post! Here are a few details about the meme for those of you who are unfamiliar with it:
#ARCstravaganza is a weekly meme hosted by YA and Wine to give book bloggers/bookstagrammers a chance to show off their ARCs/eARCs that they are most excited about! Remember to comment on their weekly posts with a link to your own #ARCstravaganza blog post, or post a picture on Instagram using the #ARCstravaganza hashtag, and you will be entered to win an ARC copy of an upcoming YA novel! One winner will be chosen at random each month.
Today, the ARC of the hour is Top Ten by Katie Cotugno! I liked her last novel, and by the looks of this blurb (reminding me of Elizabeth Eulberg’s Better Off Friends), I think I’ll enjoy this one, too! Here’s to hoping! 😉
Ryan McCullough and Gabby Hart are the unlikeliest of friends. Introverted, anxious Gabby would rather do literally anything than go to a party. Ryan is a star hockey player who can get any girl he wants—and does, frequently. But against all odds, they became not only friends, but each other’s favorite person. Now, as they face high school graduation, they can’t help but take a moment to reminisce and, in their signature tradition, make a top ten list—counting down the top ten moments of their friendship:
10. Where to begin? Maybe the night we met.
9. Then there was our awkward phase.
8. When you were in love with me but never told me…
7. Those five months we stopped talking were the hardest of my life.
6. Through terrible fights…
5. And emotional makeups.
4. You were there for me when I got my heart broken.
3. …but at times, you were also the one breaking it.
2. Above all, you helped me make sense of the world.
1. Now, as we head off to college—how am I possibly going to live without you?
Sourced from Goodreads
Have you read any of Katie Cotugno’s novels? And if so, are you excited to read Top Ten as well? Let me know in the Comments Section below along with any other ARCs you have and can’t wait to read! Take care, everyone!