Hey there, lovely readers! I’m back, this time with an award post! I’d like to thank Eliza @ DuskAngelReads for nominating me! Now, without further ado, I’m ready to answer some fun questions! 🙂
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. What is your least favourite Book to Movie adaptation?
This is a tricky one since I’ve been avoiding book to movie adaptations for a while now… hmmm… probably The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie with Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower…
2. Do you read one book at a time or more?
Most of the time, I stick to reading one book at a time. This is because I know I’m going to lose interest in one book or the other and end up not reading it anyways. Plus, it’s easier to focus on one book and finish it quicker than to spread the reading between two books (or more) and take longer…But I’ve always been a bit envious of people who could read a lot of books at the same time! 😉
3. Would you ever try and write a book? If so, what genre do you think you would try?
I don’t know if I have the patience to write a book (I barely have any patience when writing short stories), but if I did, it would probably be a Contemporary YA novel about best friends! 😀 Probably because I’d like to see more of those, instead of just romance in Contemporary YA (sometimes even excluding the romance altogether).
Krysti and Sarah @ YA and Wine
Jeyran @ Review Tales
Angelica and Rosie @ The Book Cover Girls
Lia @ Lost in A Story
A.J. @ Lacy Literacy
Faith @ Geeky About Books
What book are you anticipating the most for this year?
What is your favourite trope (it can be from any form of media)?
In terms of POVs, do you prefer one or more?
If you’ve done this award before or aren’t interested in it, feel free to ignore it. Thanks for reading, everyone!