Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hi, everybody! It’s Top Ten Tuesday and this week’s topic is to talk about ourselves! So here are some facts about me, a few of them bookish, others not so much:
1. I’m an aunt! I recently became an aunt to two beautiful girls and while I’ve been a second or third aunt before, this is the first time that it’s more immediate, with my sister being the mother…
2. I can stop myself from buying books. No, it’s true; book buying hasn’t been much of an issue for me. Due to limited space in my house (especially once the twins were born) as well as pricing and library availability, I convince myself I don’t need to buy the book. Pretty handy when you see covers like the special edition of The Book Thief. 😉
3. I do have a library borrowing problem, though. It comes from borrowing more books than I can handle and knowing that I probably won’t read them all. I usually think to myself, “I’ll read it again some other time” only to never read it again, or at least after a long while…
4. Starbucks is my go-to drink at the moment. Long live Starbucks Coffee!
5. Right now, I’m in a book publishing program, which I really like… I feel like I’m learning so much and stuff that I actually want to know about!
6. I say “Yay!” a lot, especially in real life. A sign that I use “Yay!” a lot is the fact that within yesterday’s two hour class, I used “Yay!” in three different ways.
7. According to Pottermore, I’m a Slytherin. Kind of odd because I remember when I was younger and did the Sorting House test, I would try to make my answer come out as Gryffindor (which it usually did 😉 ). I recently retried the test a month ago on Pottermore, answered the questions honestly and that’s what happened. I’ve got Merlin as a fellow Slytherin, though, so… 😀
8. I like the idea of travelling to different libraries, seeing what kind of architecture and content they have. Since Toronto has 101 libraries, it means that there are so many to visit within the city! I’ve already been to a few of them and whenever I see a library on route to somewhere, I take note of it to come back later!
9. At this point, I don’t really care if a book is in print or electronic form; if it’s good, I’ll read it! However, if you asked me five years ago, this wouldn’t be the case; I would have been Team print book! 😉
10. I love the BBC show Sherlock! I cannot get enough of the show, especially the bromance between John and Sherlock! ❤ So excited for the next season in 2017! 😉
Well, that’s it for my Top Ten Tuesday. Do we have anything in common? Btw, feel free to post your TTT in the Comments Section below! Have a nice night, everyone!