Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Hi, everyone! It’s been a while since my last post, and I’m glad to be back! It’s Top Ten Tuesday time, and today’s topic is about all those bookish wishes in the back of your head. The concept of it seemed pretty easy, but I actually had to think about these wishes. My wishes are:
1. A magical bookshelf that would give me any book I desired. It would look like a normal empty bookcase, but I’d simply think of the book I wanted (that has been released) and it would appear.
2.To own the biggest bookstore on the planet. It would be so cool to be able to say that, as well as being a success based off my passion.
3.To have Strange Fate by L.J. Smith in my hands. I know I have mentioned this a lot, but I would really like to know the ending of the Nightworld series. I’m not bugging L.J. Smith about it; it’s merely a wish.
4. Better T.V/Movie adaptations to carry the legacy of the books they came from as well as blot out those horrible adaptations that have been made in the past few years (you know who you are 😛 ).
5. The ability to read A Court of Mist and Fury right now. THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! 😀
6. A great conclusion in The Crown by Kiera Cass and no more books about the Selection after that.
7. To have better mastery of my blog. Learn some more cool ways to improve my blog layout.
8. To able to put down books when I need to study. Or maybe have an eidetic memory so I could just read more books without worrying about school… 😉
9. Find someone who has similar bookish habits or at least isn’t bothered by my love of reading.
10. Help me find another genie so I can make more wishes (I think that gets me out of the loophole 🙂 )
So those are my Top Ten this week. Anything similar to yours? If you have any comments or questions, I’d love to hear them. Also, feel free to leave a link to your Top Ten in the comments section. Thanks for reading!