Hello, there! I know I’ve done the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award before, but I thought that since this one was a bit different, I might as well go for it! Thank you Rachel @ Bookish Rachel for nominating me! If you haven’t checked her blog out, you should do so, because it’s really great! Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
And these are the questions and answers! 😀
1. How old were you when you discovered a love for reading? I was in grade six, so about eleven years old.
2. Do you watch BookTube? If so, what is your favorite channel? I don’t really watch BookTube; I sometimes go on the EpicReads youtube channel, but other than that, I prefer reading posts on blogs.
3. Book to movie adaptations: yay or nay? Mostly nay, with the exception of the Harry Potter films. 😉
4. Are you a book hoarder? OMG, yes! I have so many books that I have trouble reading them all. I’m officially going to try and stop this!
5. What is your favorite and least favorite genre to read? My favourite genre is fantasy and my least favourite is dystopian.
6. Do you have any reading habits? Sometimes I like to drink a latte or eat Sour Patch kids while reading. I can’t really think of anything else
7. Favorite book relationship (romantic or non-romantic)? Warner and Juliette from Shatter Me! 😀
8. . What is (or was) your most anticipated book for 2015? Queen of Shadows… still is…
9. . Why did you begin blogging? I began blogging about 2 months and a half ago. I did it to connect with others in the booklover community as well as write about books I love!
10. Favorite cover trend? First thing I thought was “What’s a cover trend?”Then I looked it up and realized I have no favourite cover trend. Sometimes, what works for one cover doesn’t work for another. A whole bunch of factors add up to make the cover something worth fawning over! ❤ ❤ ❤
My nominees are:
Samer T. @ bookbubblebee
Laura @ LaLa’s Blog
Ellie @ Belle Infini
Nicole @ awayinneverland
Kendra @ Fashionable Reader
Evie @ Just Another Belle
Paige @ Page by Paige
Stefanie @ yourdaughtersbookshelf not just for teens
Sarah and Faith @ Sublime Reads
Feel free to ignore it, f you’ve already done or just don’t have the time!
- I know this is hard, but what is the one book you would recommend to anyone?
- Is there a certain place or environment you like to read in better than others?
- Are you easily influenced by a pretty cover? If so, name one instance where you were.
- Do you have other hobbies other than reading that you like?
- Have you or would you ever start vlogging?
- Is there any fictional character that you feel is the most relatable to you?
- What methods do you use to choose your next book (TBR jar, shelf seniority, anticipation, etc.)?
- Which book/series do you think has done a great job with world building?
- Which one do you prefer: indie bookstores, used bookstores or chain bookstores?
- Freestyle: offer a fact about yourself! 🙂
That’s a wrap! Thank you for reading, fellow bloggers! See you next time!