Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hi everyone! Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday. Today’s Top Ten is pretty fun: choose books you would teach in a course. The course I would teach would be YA Fantasy, since I have such a deep love for it. Fantasy is an umbrella term for a number of sub genres, such as Epic Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, etc. It’s hard to pick just ten books for a course focused on the topic, but I did choose what I though were great books in YA fantasy and here they are:
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Eragon by Christoper Paolini
3. The Naming by Alison Croggon
4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
5. The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
6. Born at Midnight by C.C Hunter
7. Shadowland by Meg Cabot
8. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
9. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Well, that my Top Ten! Recognize any of these books? Do you agree that they should be on the syllabus or not? Feel free to leave comments about it below. By the way, I would love to hear about your Top Ten this week! Have fun and keep reading!